Friday, April 26, 2013

Summer

I can't wait for this Summer because I am going on a cruise to the Bahamas. We are taking the Disney cruise line there. It will be so much fun, and we will be on the Disney Wonder. That one is the one with the clear tube slide that goes off the side. My whole family is going, and we are going to do the three day cruise. We have already gone to the Bahamas before, so I know I will love it the same. Maybe even a little more now that I am older, and I will remember it better.Then we also go to Disney's private island, and spend a whole day there. They have the ships from Pirates Of The Crabian there too! They are really cool to see in person. They have playground in the water, and huge slides that go about thirty feet high! I am so exited for this Summer, and it will be the best one! When we drive down to Flordia we will spend a few days at the beach, and may even go to Universal Resorts for a day!

picture from here