I love Summer because it is warm everyday. Also, my birthday is in the summer, and this year I really hope i get an Ipad mini! They are so cool, and it feels like I have wanted one forever. This is the year I fanally thik I will get it. My whole family is also going on the Disney Wonder cruise line! I want about three years ago, and it was the best time of my life. We are driving down there, and may go to universal resorts for one day. Then we will spend a few days at the beach having fun and shopping. Next we will get on our three day cruise to the Bahamahs! I am so exited because the Bahamahs is so pretty. This year I am ether going to go snorkaling, or swim with dolphins! If we swim with dolphins we won't get to go shopping though.