This reminds me of height. It reminds me of height because of the time I was able to start riding roller coasters. I used to live in L.A. so that is a big reason why. My family used to go to Disney World all the time. i loved all of the rides there, they were so big and tall. I loved the Space Mountain ride, and the jelly fish one because it went up and down over and over. I had go on almost every ride there but I never went on the tower of terror because it scared my when I was five. I was also scared to go on the Indiana Jones ride, but once I got on it it was so much fun. I was very happy the day I was tall enought to go on all these rides. My little brother never got to go on very many because he was so short.