I learned a lot in this class. I learned how to type without looking at the keys better. I also learned how to add new things to make my papers or power points to make them look cooler. I also learned how to use Microsoft excel, and that is really cool too. I have gotten to learn many things, and what they are. I likes doing the typing web minutes each week. I think we sould have done more of that because it was fun to me. I think you should still do that next year, or maybe do it a little more. It helped me type a lot better in just one quarter. I also liked that we got to play games when we were done with that. I didn't like doing the vocab when we had to write the sentences with the definition. I think it would have been more fun to type it. My favorite part was making the excel project.